It seems that nothing can prevent the ball from smooth rolling on the roulette wheel. But sometimes it happens that the ball “stumbles…” frets… you will say. But do not be fast with the conclusion. If we do not see or notice something, it does not mean it is not there.
How to Trip up the Ball?
There are many single and team ways in roulette cheating. The one of ball tripping includes two people. One is a player, another is a dealer. Here are the steps, how people make it work:
- Find a dealer who would be your collateral and figure out if he knows how to play roulette.
- Drill a tiny hole in the upper ball track.
- Put a small spring-controlled pin just below the surface. It is better to install the“tripper” before the dealer, so that the people would not notice it.
- Install a tiny lever under the table edge.
- Train the dealer to catch the very moment to push the lever. Nobody must see him doing it neither during the training period nor during the “live performance.”
- In the opportune moment the dealer pushes the lever, which brings into action the pin and trips up the ball off the ball track.
- Pretend nothing happened and wait. The guard is coming.
Soda Straw Threat
Once upon a time a group of people gathered and they started playing roulette. But they were not simple people, they were cheaters, who used soda straw for winning. Sounds funny, but it works very profitable. It is not a question of present interest, as people do not use this scheme now, but it was a very interesting invention. This is how lottery game are personalized. Another point to people who think that only poker has maximum personal touch. It is always a question of attitude. By the way it turns out that playing video poker online is almost the same as playing it with your friends.
There is a heavy bettor, who takes place at the centre of the table, trivial bettor at the far end of the table and an “observer” right next to the wheel. After the bets are made and the wheel is spun, the trivial bettor would make noise to attract the dealer’s attention. The dealer turns his head in the noise source direction, and the“observer” takes a straw and blows at the ball so that it would go off the upper track into the needed area of the wheel, where the bets of the heavy bettor are. The bets are made in several numbers. The precautious thing was not to let anybody know that they know each other.
Apparently, such cheating was so successful that the casinos started putting shields on the wheel in order to prevent money“leak” into the cheaters’ pockets.
Wonderful invention of the casinos in Las Vegas. They inscribe in it everybody, who was brave enough to cheat and win millions on that but later was caught red-handed, imprisoned and nobody wants to see him/her in the house.